शनि, 03 फ़र॰|
Shankalp Business Bay
Project Phoenix - Bangalore
We forget that our body is a conscious being and that it can lock emotions deep within its cells that can program us with limiting beliefs. These emotions that are locked in the body do not allow us to fully heal or let go of the emotional blocks that we are experiencing.
समय और स्थान
03 फ़र॰ 2024, 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm IST
Shankalp Business Bay, Magadi Road 8,railway compound, Subhash Nagar, Sevashrama, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560023, India
इवेंट के बारे में
Visit - https://www.tejapriyadarshini.com/project-phoenix
In this group workshop, we address multiple issues like Anger, Grief, Stress, Anxiety, PTSD, etc. Here is a breakdown of the workshop so that you can understand it better.
- We start by introducing ourselves and the purpose of the workshop. Before we begin "to explore the connection between our bodies and spirits through movement", we are going to first bring the emotion to the forefront by doing some EFT exercises. This will allow you to fully access the deepest parts of your being.
- Phoenix Meditation - We then start trance meditation which is called the Phoenix meditation as it involves intense visualization. It is here that we ask the participants to lie down comfortably and engage in a semi-trance-like state that allows the participant to personify the emotion they are working with that day. Following the facilitator's instructions, participants will be able to heal some of the emotions they are working with that day and release them from their mental bodies.
- Grounding: Next, the participants form a Circle of Trust whilst seated. They are asked to hold hands and we then proceed with a grounding technique to help seal in the energies of the Phoenix Meditation. Once this is done, words of affirmation are spoken in a very special way and are acknowledged by everyone in the group.
- Shamanic Drumming: At this stage, we begin to explore different types of body movement, such as swaying, shaking, twisting, or jumping, etc., to the music of Shamanic Drumming. Participants are encouraged to move freely and without judgment.
- Shamanic Dancing: At this point in the workshop the participants will begin to feel the movement of energy within their bodies that would connect them to their inner Higher Power which allows them to heal their physical and ethereal bodies and mind.
- Participants are led through a series of shamanic dance movements, which might include: Circular movements that involve moving in circles, which is a common shamanic dance movement. This can be done in a variety of ways, such as walking, skipping, or spinning. Stomping can be used to ground and connect with the earth, as well as to release pent-up energy. Participants will be asked to tap into their Animal instincts and move like any animal of their choice. This is a way to connect to the primal nature of our bodies. Some shamanic dances involve repetitive movements that can induce a trance-like state. These might include rocking back and forth or swaying from side to side.
- Integration: After the shamanic dance portion of the workshop, participants are invited to sit or lie down and take some time to integrate their experience. This could include meditation or journaling prompts.
Participants are asked to continue to get in touch with their bodies and to release any pent-up emotions with the techniques provided to them at the Project Phoenix workshop.
Arrival - Please come 15mins before, get a yoga mat, cushion or pillow, a light blanket, & wear comfortable clothing.Registration Desk at Aham
Project PhoenixExit Desk
- टिकट प्रकार
Project Phoenix - Bangalore
Release Pent Up Emotions In Your Body - Please get a yoga mat, cushion or pillow, a light blanket, a bottle of water and wear comfortable clothing.मूल्य₹1,999.00
+₹49.98 सेवा शुल्क+₹49.98 सेवा शुल्कसेल समाप्त हो गई